Foulger-Pratt is seeking an Asset Management/Acquisitions Analyst to join our team at our corporate office in Potomac, Maryland. The Analyst will work directly with all levels of employees on Asset Management and aspects of the acquisitions and financing processes for mixed use, multifamily and commercial projects. Ideal candidates will have experience with the following Asset Management responsibilities: analyzing and reviewing operating data and financials, creating and updating property-level valuation models, and preparation of internal and external reporting. As well, candidates should be familiar with the following Acquisitions responsibilities: initial underwriting, market research, and due diligence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related major required
- 1 year of experience with Commercial Real Estate Concepts
- 1 year of experience with Financial Modeling
- 1 year of experience with Strong Financial Acumen
- Experience with Argus Maintenance software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Portfolio Management
- Property Management
- Due Diligence
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.