The Asset Management Analyst is responsible for actively and systematically assisting in the management of assets to optimize asset value. Responsibilities will include performance evaluation of assets against relevant benchmarks, recommendations for strategic repositioning and improvement as well as financial review and reporting.
Required Job Skills:
- Asset Management- Support all aspects of asset management policies, objectives and initiatives.
- Performance benchmarking— Assess performance of the assets relative to original business plans, competitors, and market conditions.
- Support the annual budget (business plans) and quarterly reforecasting process.
- Work with Director of Asset Management to develop and communicate strategic recommendations regarding optimal exit strategies.
- Reporting Oversight:
- Coordinate asset servicing and reporting responsibilities with internal departments to ensure proper tracking and timely and accurate reporting.
- Asset/Fund Level Reporting – Review, prepare and distribute monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management, partners, and investors. Respond to inbound investor inquiries, as necessary.
- Prepare financial reporting packages for senior management on monthly, quarterly and annual basis, including identification and tracking of key performance indicators, variance reporting, cash forecasting, and capital management.
- Maintain/update individual asset valuation files and fund portfolio models on no less than a quarterly basis.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with Joint Venture Agreements, Loan Agreements, and other legal agreements.
- Presentation - Prepare strategy and investment recommendations through written and oral presentations and reports as requested by Executive Leadership Team.
- Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; Gather and analyze information skillfully and develop alternative solutions.
- Customer Service – Committed to getting to know and understanding the needs of your customer.
- Creative - Show imagination. Generate new ideas to problems or innovate around already established approaches.
- Organized – Plan and organize tasks in an efficient productive manner. Focus on key priorities. Can juggle multiple projects.
- Quality – Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality performance
- Adaptable – Adjusts quickly to changing priorities. Cope effectively with complexity. Flexes around new ideas, processes or environments.
- Connection- Committed to collaboration, play, healthy relationships.
- Creativity- Committed to continuous learning, imagination, curiosity.
- Performance- Committed to excellence, accountability, and responsibility.
- Leadership- Committed to self-awareness, integrity, and compassion.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required in Real Estate, Finance, Construction/Development, or Business preferred
- 2 to 3 years experience in multi-family real estate or business related activity required
- Investment Banking or Private Equity experience is preferred
- Property level experience is a plus
- Self-starter with motivating personality, proactive and comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, deadline driven environment
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job