*** PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL CORETRUST TEAM DIRECTLY. APPLY THROUGH SELECT LEADERS ONLY ***
Coretrust Capital Partners, LLC (“Coretrust”) is a fast growing, vertically integrated investment manager focused on the acquisition, re-positioning and operation of large office properties nationwide. Coretrust was founded in 2014 as a successor firm to Thomas Properties Group, Inc. (NYSE: TPGI). The firm provides fiduciary investment management services to institutional clients.
Coretrust currently manages a discretionary fund with $1 billion total investment capacity. While employed at TPGI, the team managed over $4 billion of institutional capital in both co-investment and separate account formats. Since its formation, Coretrust has assembled a portfolio of 4 million square feet located in Philadelphia, Los Angeles and Northern Virginia. The firm’s current investment focus is prominent, large-scale office buildings in targeted major metropolitan markets in the Mid-Atlantic, West Coast and Southwest regions. Coretrust is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA).
The Analyst – Asset Management and Acquisitions will be involved in various analytical activities in support of the company’s investment management objectives, including asset management, portfolio management, investor and asset-level reporting, acquisitions, dispositions and capital markets transactions. Working closely with the Asset Management and Acquisitions teams, the successful candidate will assist Coretrust executives in their effort to drive property performance throughout each asset’s hold period as well as tracking and underwriting potential acquisition opportunities.
Coretrust has grown from 400,000 square feet in 2014 to 4 million square feet in 2018 and from 1 employee to 13 employees in the same period. Coretrust plans to continue growing quickly, acquiring some of the most prominent properties in markets, and is looking for dynamic people to grow with the company.
- Prepare financial models, projections, and analyses on prospective property acquisitions, debt and development opportunities including market analysis, lease analysis, budget creation, project scope, and financial modeling
- Produce deal memoranda for internal investment committee review and participate with principals in meetings to consider potential acquisition and development opportunities
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and offer letters
- Research market data and demographics including interfacing with brokers to obtain comparable lease and sales information
- Produce marketing materials and presentations to prospective investors, lenders, and tenants
- Assist with due diligence and closing activities
- Assist the development team in a variety of activities throughout project life cycles
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required with a concentration in real estate, finance, business, or accounting
- 2+ years of professional experience working within an investment bank, institutional real estate fund, or an institutionally backed owner/operator
- Outstanding proficiency in creating complex financial models for real estate financial analysis using Excel, including knowledge of advanced Excel functions and ability to create joint venture waterfalls
- Argus proficiency
- Strong analytical, quantitative, organization and communication skills
- Demonstrable understanding of financial statements, use of comparative data and financial forecasting is required
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical
- Willing to question assumptions, demonstrated passion for continuing education, and has a strong interest in the built environment
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job