When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you'll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As a Director - Acquisitions with Hines, you will be an integral part in executing the Hines standard of acquiring and developing landmark real estate projects that deliver lasting value to our investors. This dynamic role will engage stakeholders at all parts of the investment and development process from forming intentional relationships with local business owners to executing presentations to an audience of global investors. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Leverage existing relationships and build new relationships to source investment opportunities and be involved in negotiation, execution and management of the new business pursuits
- Perform feasibility, economic and financial analyses
- Facilitate the due diligence process for new acquisitions and developments
- Participate in the management of acquisition and development projects including financing, design, contracting, construction management and leasing support
- Participate in the asset management of properties by overseeing leasing, capital projects, and tenant/investor relations
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution; MBA preferred
- Native Korean and business level English
- Eight or more years of experience in real estate preferred
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 219 cities in 23 countries. Hines has approximately $124.3 billion of assets under management, including $63.8 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $60.5 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 148 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,362 properties, totaling over 449 million square feet. The firm's current property and asset management portfolio includes 514 properties, representing over 222 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.
7+ to 10 years