Director / VP of Asset Management
outlier Realty Capital is seeking a Director / VP of Asset Management who will be responsible for managing outlier’s mid-Atlantic multifamily portfolio .
The Asset Manager will be ultimately responsible for each asset including:
· Creating a business plan and operating strategy with the Investments Team on new acquisitions
· Tracking and driving performance against business plan, pro forma and quarterly and annual budgets
· Manage and hold accountable associates, analysts and property managers to optimize operations
· Collaborating with Investments and Capital Markets on refinancing and disposition activity
· Forecasting and managing capital expenditures
· Distribution management and investor reporting
The Asset Manager will collaborate with the Investments Team, assisting in pre-acquisition / pre-disposition input and due diligence including review of financial and operational documentation to include underwriting, structuring and third-party reports.
Successful candidates in this role should have:
· A Bachelor's Degree: Business, finance or accounting preferred.
· ~5+ years’ experience in asset management, investments or property management within real estate
· Knowledge building and interpreting analytics, including financial modeling, and underwriting
· An entrepreneurial and customer-service driven approach to asset management.
· A highly developed interpersonal, analytical and communication skills (verbal and written).
· Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
· Proactive thinking with detail-oriented and creative problem-solving approach, with the ability to step back and understand the "big" picture.
· Ability to prioritize workload and manage projects effectively.
· Must maintain a quality work product in a time-sensitive environment, therefore, time management and ability to multi-task is necessary.
· Exposure to Yardi Voyager and revenue management
What will it be like to work at outlier:
outlier is a diversified real estate investment company focused on acquiring development and multifamily properties in the Mid-Atlantic. The 15-employee company is privately held, highly entrepreneurial, and provides candidates with an excellent opportunity for growth, professional development, and advancement. At outlier, we believe that our core principles of people, giving, and truth, can collectively foster a growth mindset that supports innovative thinking and exceptional results.
- Full medical and dental coverage
- Unlimited time off
- Complimentary Equinox membership
- Access to individual coaching
- Commitment to helping YOU get better
Salary commensurate with experience. outlier provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, Veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by law.
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job