Position: Commercial Leasing Associate – Baltimore, MD
Assist in the marketing and leasing of commercial properties within our portfolio, which is comprised primarily of retail shopping centers located throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast.
Most Important Responsibilities
- Research lease provisions and prepare financial lease analyses.
- Implement marketing strategies, working with third-party brokers, cold calling, networking and developing relationships with tenant prospects and members of the real-estate brokerage community.
- Negotiate letters of intent for new leases, lease renewals and lease assignments.
- Directing out-of-state brokerage teams, making sales calls, meeting onsite with tenant prospects and brokers, negotiating the business terms of a lease, and monitoring executed deals through tenant opening.
- Determine scopes of work for tenant improvements, development of annual operating budgets, oversight of the collection process, coordination with company stakeholders, and analysis of property cash flow reports.
- Present detailed knowledge of his/her portfolio monthly, including leasing and marketing plan of action.
Most Important Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Maryland real estate license preferred, but not required.
- 3-5 years of commercial leasing, sales, or asset management experience preferred.
- Experience managing leasing brokers and/or vendors from a distance is also preferred.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, self-prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Strong management, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- High energy, flexible, positive, and a self-starter who can work with limited direction.
- Excellent analytical and Excel skills.
- Ability to work in groups as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Some out-of-state travel is required, less than 25%.
- Local travel is frequent, vehicle allowance provided.
- Brokerage / Sales
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.