Your Role: Regional Director of Property Management
The Regional Director of Property Management provides the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure the company achieves production goals, profitability targets, and business objectives. Ensures proper operational controls, strategic plans, and robust processes to deliver superior value to key stakeholders including clients, executive officers, and the Board of Directors. Drives best practices across the organization and ensures effective communication at all levels of leadership.
Your Core Competencies:
Leadership -- confident and energetic, self-directed with superior interpersonal skills. Effective as a persuader and negotiator, inspiring the trust of others. Demonstrates and requires accountability, exhibits sound independent judgement. Upholds highest ethical standards with integrity.
Strategic Thinking & Decision Making -- makes logical decision based on metrics and analytics, proven problem solver with deep understanding of manufacturing and distribution operations. Uses data, experience, and intuition to lead process improvement.
Innovation -- incorporates continuous improvement methodologies throughout manufacturing and distribution services to drive productivity and process improvements. Implements best practices, reduced cost / waste and exceeding customer service levels. Meets challenges with creativity and resourcefulness, effectively deploying technical resources to solve complex issues.
Operational Focus and Results Oriented -- creates operational strategic plans to optimize the processes, systems, and personnel to deliver growth and service level objectives to our manufacturing and distribution clients. Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of key performance indicators, client requirements, performance and quality standards. Champions safety and ensures compliance with regulatory agencies and internal standards.
Communication -- exhibits excellent oral and written communication skills, strong presentation skills, and confident public speaking ability. Demonstrates skills in collaborative discussion of problems and resolution of issues. Exhibits a high degree of diplomacy, respect and trustworthiness. Excellent at developing and nurturing relationships with clients, community business leaders, and other stakeholders.
Your Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven track record of operations excellence by lowering costs and improving service levels
- Minimum of 7-10 years of progressive responsibility in operations management within the commercial real estate community
- Must be a problem solver
- Decisive and results oriented leader with a high sense of urgency
- Solid understanding of financial performance indicators
- Proven ability to manage a budget of $10 Million or greater
- Ability to develop, coach and manage high performance leaders
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time throughout Texas
- Champion and reinforce exceptional ethical standards through leading by example and create a culture of professionalism, honesty and integrity
Who we are:
We are a powerful, 35-year-old brand that relies on biblical principles to achieve good success. We strive for excellence in all that we achieve in the market place and in the community-at-large. As an organization, we serve our local community missions through volunteer work, and financial contributions to several non-profit organizations that are working to implement Christian values into the market place and in legislation. Not to brag, but we are the top performing REIT and plan to retain our status by buying commercial real estate that is under performing, creating value by improving the properties and increasing occupancy. In doing so, we will grow the company to $2 billion in assets by 2025 and $5 billion by 2030.
We can offer you:
- A competitive total compensation package including a base salary, performance bonus and a robust package of health, retirement paid vacation benefits, shared savings and more.
- A faith based corporate culture. We were ranked as a top place to work in Houston, find out why here:
- Unlimited growth potential; we love to promote from within!
- Professional Development, we believe the highest calling of leadership is the growth and development of people.
Hartman Management, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
- Property Management
7+ to 10 years
Apply for this job