Colony Capital, Inc. (NYSE: CLNY) is a leading global investment management firm that manages capital on behalf of its stockholders as well as institutional and retail investors in private funds, non-traded and traded real estate investment trusts and registered investment companies. CLNY is headquartered in Los Angeles with over 400 employees in offices located across 17 cities in 10 countries.
This Healthcare Investment Management Associate will focus on supporting our healthcare platform, where we structure, acquire and manage investments in healthcare real estate with a focus on independent living, assisted living and skilled nursing facilities.
- Key leadership role on healthcare capital markets team (debt financings and investments).
- Perform analysis to ensure high quality decisions for all investments.
- Communicate and coordinate with lenders, brokers and operators.
- Negotiate legal documents with key stakeholders.
- Organize and present large amounts of data into timely, intelligible presentations.
- Creative and critical thinking, along with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in oral and written form.
- Create detailed and complex financial modeling.
- Apply and interpret underwriting guidelines to make sound credit decisions.
- Organize diligence for large, complex transactions.
- 5+ years of experience in real estate and/or healthcare; experience in an investment banking, investment management, or lending capacity preferred
- Advanced modeling and analysis skills in Microsoft Excel; proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong academic record, with an emphasis in finance, accounting and/or real estate
- Integrity and hard work ethic with a desire to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, including the ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Attention to detail and ability to understand big picture
- Demonstrated passion for real estate investing
- Investment Banking
- Investment Management
- Investor Relations
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.