Job Description: Industrious Realty is currently seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant to join our Bethesda of ce. This individual will provide receptionist, general administrative and executive support services to ensure smooth daily operations.Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform receptionist duties including answering,
- assisting and directing all telephone callers and visitors.
- Provide general of ce support such as ordering of ce supplies, mail distribution, ling, typing, copying, managing company calendar, coordinating meetings, preparing correspondence, presentations, reports, spreadsheets, maintaining databases, ensuring the of ce environment is kept clean and organized, and performing other administrative duties as assigned.
- Assist in converting office to a paperless environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Prior administrative experience in real estate, property management, accounting, law or related eld.
- Works well independently and in a small office environment.
- Self-motivated and proactive, willing to research and seek out creative solutions to problems.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, priority setting and time-management skills. Conducts himself/herself with a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Capable of precise verbal and written communication
- Trustworthy and able to handle con dential/proprietary information appropriately.
- Research/Market Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.