As the National Marketing Director, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Oversees, reviews and analyzes key metrics to include; revenue predictors as they relate to lead/traffic sources, evaluation of cost per lead and traffic/conversion trends monthly financial reporting, assisting with the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts, conducting and ad hoc analysis & reporting
- Extracts, analyzes and reports on digital marketing performance though Google Analytics, Google AD words, SEM Rush and other data site-crawl tools
- Oversees the Online Reputation Management analysis and reaction process for the national portfolio
- Oversees the Leasing performance process for the national portfolio including process building and reactions to performance
- Manages the retrieval and analysis of financial and operational data from Essbase, PBCS, Rentlytics, Yardi, YieldStar, OneSite, OneNote, Axiometrics, MPF, BLS and other commonly used LMS software used in multifamily
- Owns and manages relationships with operators / vendors that sets expectations while fostering collaborate partnerships
- Leads efforts with the marketing team in updating and maintaining historical data as it pertains to advertising and sales performance for each asset, organized by various categories
- Manages the monthly and quarterly reporting on portfolio-wide AD trends, sales conversions and market trends
- Reviews market surveys (for watch list properties and/or focus assets) and communicating important observations and trends
- Leads efforts with property positioning and budget review, monitoring plan effectiveness and recommending advertising allocation
- Responsible for the career development of the LivCor Marketing team
- Bachelors degree
- 7 + years of experience in real estate marketing
- Proficiency in excel, online research, and knowledge of marketing plans
- Proven track record of providing high quality leadership, support and completing tasks
- Must be of an analytical mindset
- Must be open to some travel
- Comfort with ambiguity
LivCor offers competitive salaries and a robust benefits program which includes 401(k), comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans and more!
LivCor is committed to a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other applicable federal or state-protected classification.
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.