BKV Group is a holistic design firm providing a full complement of architecture, interior design, engineering, landscape architecture, and construction administration services. Our core belief is that regardless of project type, design has a profound impact on the community, and our responsibility as a multidisciplinary firm is to enhance the economic, aesthetic, social, and environmental context of the communities we shape and design.
Since 1978, BKV Group has grown from a sole proprietorship into a diverse partnership with 200+ employees sharing knowledge across practice sites in Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis, and Washington, DC, creating relevant and meaningful design solutions that allow our clients’ dreams to become a reality. For more information, visit: .
BKV Group is in search of a Senior Marketing Coordinator who will champion marketing collateral and content creation to persuade target audiences and drive engagement with BKV Group’s brand. This individual will own the end-to-end process of producing marketing collateral and develop BKV Group stories to inspire action. From brainstorming ideas, to writing content, to managing and producing proposals, we’re looking for someone who can help us win more work with desired clients and projects, and has polished communication skills who has aspirations for growth into a larger, client-interfacing role in the future. This position will be focused on the following sectors within the Washington, D.C. practice site region: Housing and Development (including market-rate, student, senior, and affordable housing), Government (including state and local), Federal, Education/Library, and Corporate/Commercial. This candidate will report to the firmwide Director of Marketing and collaborate with the national marketing and business development teams.
• Own the project management, content development, and document production for marketing collateral and pursuits, specifically: RFQ/P responses (proposals, qualifications packages, brochures, and interviews), as well as client presentation decks.
• Collaborate with practice group leaders and business developers to drive messaging strategy, define narrative approach, and write copy for marketing content designed to convince clients to purchase our services.
• Work closely with the Director of Marketing and business developers to schedule, coordinate, and prepare for local and national conferences, including creating marketing collateral, coordinating event logistics, developing conference e-communications, and more.
• Gather, format, and maintain accurate, up-to-date marketing information including staff bios, project descriptions and statistics, research briefs, and other information for marketing purposes.
• Assist with maintaining and contributing to website and social media channels, in coordination with marketing team, to ensure accuracy and relevancy for news, projects, leadership, and other items as needed.
• Assist with updating the firmwide CRM database with employee, project, and pursuit information on an ongoing basis.
• Solicit and coordinate information from allied professionals, sub-consultants and other team members for inclusion in proposal and presentation materials.
• Develop award submittals, coordinate public relations efforts, and assist with special events aimed at growing our client subsets.
• Oversee photography shoots (planning and coordination) and management of project and staff images (formatting, filing).
• Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Graphic Design, Public Relations, English, or other related field.
• 8-10 years of related, professional experience with an exemplary background in proposals, copywriting, and graphic design.
• CPSM certification desirable, as well as an understanding of basic A/E/C industry terminology and procedures.
• Exceptional aptitude in Adobe Suite (most notably, InDesign) and the Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Bridge, Deltek Vision, WordPress, and social media platforms is preferred.
• Honed experience using sales or client relationship management (CRM) tools and platforms.
• Knowledge of business development best practices and client relationship building strategies, in addition to familiarity collaborating with a business development team.
• The ability to read and understand requests for proposals (RFPs) and qualifications to organize and develop a relevant, thoughtful response.
• The ability to develop written and oral communications that clearly explain technical concepts, using easy to understand language.
• The ability to manage time and resources to produce and deliver project assignments under strict deadlines.
• The ability to thrive in a collaborative, engaging, fast-paced environment and work well with all levels of staff.
• Possess a solutions-focused mindset with an ability to work in ambiguity and pivot through the unexpected.
WHY WORK HERE
BKV Group has a 40-year history of design excellence (and counting), winning over 170 regional and national awards for our projects (and counting). We believe in a collegial, upbeat, opportunistic, and fun working environment, and are dedicated to a never-ending quest to identify new talent that enhances our culture and best serves our diverse array of clients.
- Project Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
7+ to 10 years