EVP – Investment Real Estate Sales
Wythe Capital Trust, LLC is growing! We are expanding our investment sales team, and we are seeking a driven, entrepreneurial, and capable sales professional to join our team as Executive Vice President of Investment Sales in Miami, Florida.
The ideal candidate will have experience in real estate investment sales and building / leading an investment sales team. The Executive Vice President role will have the opportunity to develop a team (or teams) across the state of Florida.
The compensation package for this position is comprised of a base salary plus revenue bonus.
Our unique proposition in the marketplace – our proven model works well in any market – we are not your “typical” real estate brokerage.
Earning Potential – Industry leading commission structure and aggressive splits with no desk fees
Benefits – We offer full medical benefits.
Investment Options – Most brokers get into the business to invest in real estate; we encourage you to do just that – either independently or with our company.
Dedicated Support Structure – We provide complete in-house support for our brokers in all areas related to their business, Marketing, Admin, and IT support teams
Leading Technology & Proprietary Tools – We provide our sales team and support staff with the tools needed to make you most successful and your life a little easier – Salesforce, Ring Central, Real Quest, Loopnet, CoStar, Nexis Lexis as well as our own internal database of sales.
What will you be doing?
- Managing, leading and building an Investment Sales Team in Miami / South Florida.
- Recruiting and developing new associates
- Assisting investment sales associates by attending sales Trainings & addressing technical sales issues.
- Prospecting new client relationships and referral sources
- Negotiating in house sales, marketing to qualified buyers and negotiating offers in conjunction with investment sales team
- Advising agents on closing techniques.
- Holding team meetings – practicing sales techniques with the team
- Maintaining weekly / monthly / Quarterly sales goals
- Attending networking and industry events to recruit new agents
What are we looking for in an ideal candidate?
- 5+ years of successful and verifiable commercial real estate investment sales experience
- 5+ Experience leading a real estate sales team successfully.
- Strong track record of proven leadership and sales growth, growing and managing a sales team.
- Building – maintaining company culture.
- Willing to put in the hours building your business in order to create long term success
- Professional image and strong communication skills
- Manage & grow team of in office sales agents as well as remote agents
- Ability to negotiate and teach negotiating skills effectively
- Impeccable work ethic and high level of professional integrity
- Currently in, or ability to relocate to Miami, FL
- Brokerage / Sales
- Alternative Investments
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job