Alpha Partners is a commercial real estate owner and operator that delivers above-market, risk-adjusted returns for investors and strategic partners through proactive acquisitions and development. Alpha concentrates across the equity and debt/credit spectrum with investments in multi-family, retail, and office mixed-use.
We are looking for a Director (Junior Partner) to serve as a key member of our fast-growing team in Charlotte market.
- Deal Sourcing: Sourcing deals from property owners and brokers (preferably off-market). Deal sourcing must have primary focus on growing the value-add multi-family platform and secondary focus on select opportunistic commercial investments in retail, office, industrial and mixed-use.
- Deal Management: Sourcing the deal implies being the point of contact for the transaction, responsible to drive the deal to port, manage the asset once acquired and maintain the relationship between the Alpha and the seller.
- Building and upkeeping strong relationships: Keeping Alpha's focused secondary and tertiary markets, the person must keep track of the deals, sellers and databases and maintain deal pipelines.
- Negotiation: Actively participate in all aspects of the deal process and negotiations, including working with strategic partners and other third-parties, position Alpha to be the successful bidder in a competitive situation.
- Analysis: Screening potential acquisitions financially, assisting with due diligence and investment material preparation on transactions, along with the opportunity to follow the deal post-acquisitions to execute on the business plan
- Market research: Collect and study data to identify trends in the market, track market activities continually.
- 4-6 years of Real Estate experience, with prior experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity or GP background.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in real estate, marketing, finance, or other business discipline and an MBA or a Masters in Real Estate.
- Entrepreneurial, practical and with a hands-on attitude.
- Detail-oriented, motivated and with the ability to excel under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Bring passion, appetite and creativity to solve problems and the drive to bring the process from start to finish.
- Extremely proactive with the ability to work both independently when given a lot of autonomy, yet a good team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication.
- Challenging assignments in a rapidly expanding real estate company
- Competitive remuneration. Position will remunerate well based on performance. Base, commission and equity for the right candidate.
- Ample opportunity to develop within a dynamic and young professional environment
- Asset Management
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.