Position Purpose: Provide oversight, direction, and coaching to the Design team in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency, communication, coordination, and execution of designs to support projects
- Make business decisions/recommendations that are financially responsible, accountable, justifiable, and defensible in accordance with Centene Corporation’s policies and procedures
- Lead employees to meet the organization’s expectations for productivity, quality, continuous improvement, and goal accomplishment
- Maintain/implement Centene Office Finish Standards, including strategic selection of materials and resources through Procurement.
- Develop, publish, and implement prototypes and guidelines for use throughout Centene Portfolio
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design, related field, or equivalent experience. 5+ years of experience in Commercial Interior Design and/or Space Utilization. Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Archibus.
License/Certification: NCARB, NCIDQ, or professional equivalent preferred
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Architecture / Design
- Facilities Management
- Interior Design
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.